Raster to Vector Conversion
The key advantages of our raster to vector conversion service include:
• We normally create a drawing as a new file; the final output is editable and will be in DXF, DWG, DGN or any other CAD formats.
• Since we create a new file, we can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions,text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
• Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text
• Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
• High accuracy
• Cost effective hand-drawn conversions.
• Quick turn around, even on large jobs
• Feature Extraction
• Geo-coding of databases
• Local Area Planning (District Planning Maps, Census Maps, etc.)
• Spatial Analysis and Modeling Utility Mapping
The converted vector drawings are manually drawn with precision and are fully editable and contains: Accurate layer information Accurate text (editable) Accurate line types (editable) Associative dimensions (adjustable) Associative hatch patterns (editable) Symbols & blocks of standard components Title blocks (as per scale).