TIFF TO DWG (AUTOCAD) CONVERSIONon September 1, 2012 at 8:58 am
Rastertovector.biz converts your TIFF files to AutoCAD (DWG) format. Tagged Image File Format or TIFF is a file format for mainly storing images, including photographs and line art. TIFF is a popular format for high color depth images. It is because of its easy view-ability that TIFF files are one of the most used forms. But a TIFF file is not easily editable in its original form. Solution: we can convert TIFF to DWG files and enhance them without affecting your data.
Advantages of using our TIFF to DWG conversion services:
- Our manual DWG conversions are fully editable, multi-layer and are 100% dimensionally accurate.
- We follow AIA layering standards and can also accommodate your layering standards.
- The final output is editable and will be in DWG format because we create the drawing as a new file.
- We can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
- Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
- Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
TIFF to DWG conversions are vectorized artwork which are scalable and do not get pixilated on zooming. These DWG files can be used in any size and for many purposes. As they are high in resolution, scaling does not affect the quality or clarity of work. With the use of our manual vectorization techniques we can convert your images into scalable vectorized artwork.
Want to convert TIFF to DWG? Just Email us your TIFF to DWG conversion requirements and we will get back to you along with the quote!